Saturday, October 8, 2011

FriesAllDay

.I.Love.French.Fries.

I could eat fries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
(Of course, I'd miss eggs&candy...)
I think it's because I haven't eaten meat for so long that I got used to expecting to eat "sides" as a meal in restaurants. I love any kind of potato and french fries top the list. Any kind of french fry. My dad makes delicious homemade ones. Burger King has my favorite fastfood ones. So many restaurants have awesome steak fries that I get far too excited to eat.
My best friend gave up fries to lose weight for her wedding...
I can't even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...