Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GimmeThat Attention

I go in spurts with people like I go in spurts with food. Some days, all I want to eat is carrots. So, I eat carrots till I’m sick of them. Sometimes, all I want is the attention of one person. So, I soak up their world till I don’t care for it anymore. In some cases, though, I’m only allowed to stay until they’ve had their fill of me.
I spent the past few days with someone who’s time I thoroughly enjoyed occupying. I don’t want either one of us to be over it yet. Thus, I have to tweak the approach I’ve been using forever. This is strange and very out of character. But, let the games begin.

This is Addy.
the ghost of my new room.
she’s carefree.
and I dig her.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO YOU SKANK! bahaha! I can't believe you posted this!!!! you KNEW I'd see it!!

    P.S. I will NEVER be left alone in your room - so don't even try it!!


    On second thought... maybe Addy will change my mind, and help me conquer my fears... hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...