Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Building Memories

It’s amazing: the memories a building can hold and the power those memories have.

It was about this time 5 years ago that I was itching to leave the college I had just started attending. I didn’t feel like I fit in, the campus didn’t inspire me, and the people in my freshmen dorm were lame&quiet. My grandparents, though, had met, fallen in love, and gotten married at my new university almost 50 years earlier. They weren’t about to let me give up so easily. Thus, we spent one beautiful fall day wandering around our classic (and severely neglected) East Campus. Their memories changed my mind entirely and introduced me to a love still lingering in my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...