Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Instant Gratification

I don’t think I could ever work in customer service – mostly because of people like myself. I’m an immediate gratification kind of person, so when something isn’t going well and I have to call customer service, I’m not always in the nicest mood.
I’m a member of a movie club – the Disney Movie Club, to be precise – and, though I’d never ever want to knock the Disney Company, I must admit to having so much trouble with their online service. I swear, every single time I attempt to sign-on I have to re-set my password. That wouldn’t be so annoying if the re-set e-mail didn’t take 24-hours to send. I want to order Halloween movies right now, not tomorrow.
Even more irritating: the “call 1-800-blablabla for quicker service” note on the re-set page.
When I called, the nice, ethnically-diverse cast-member “re-set my password” and informed me that I’d receive an e-mail within 24-hours.
Don’t tell me something will be faster when it won’t be, people. Thus, I got a little snippy with him when he tried to rattle off the current movie deals. If I can’t log-in then I’m not going movie shopping. DUH.
I would hate to deal with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...