Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Beatnik Techies

My grandparents are incredibly technologically advanced. They had a flat screen TV before anyone else I knew had one and they both have smartphones – Grandma: iPhone & Grandpa: Droid.
(I’m partial to Droids in case anyone is wondering.)
I was chitchatting on the phone with my grandma while she rode her Terra Trike down the country roads around their home.


Gma: “I shouldn’t look at Facebook anymore. Everytime I want to look at Facebook, I’ll have a cigarette.”

Me: “So, you’re gonna take up smoking in your 70’s?”

Gma: “Yeah… but every time I want a cigarette, I’ll go for a bike ride.”

Me: “Well, I’m glad you quit smoking so quickly&easily.”

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha - this cracked me up.

    I <3 grandmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have some very hip grandparents. I mean the fact that they even have a trike...makes them pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...