Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cocoon Time

Mr.U (my ‘nickname’ for Mr.Unnicknameable) has pointed out to me that I have a “cocooning thing” when it comes to bed&blankets. Our first night spending a whole night together, I stole all the covers and tucked them around me – unintentionally, I promise. He was freezing and I had three layers wrapped around my feet. Woops. Eventually I woke up to his shivering and shared the warmth.
I’ve always known that I do this, though. I hate sheets for the sheer fact that they’re un-tuckable when they’re folded under the edge of the bed.
untuckable = unacceptable
I like to be wrapped up like a little burrito when it’s sleepy-time and I doubt my habit will ever change. Hence why I’m an awful snuggler.
It’s chicken OR steak in a burrito – not both.
It’s me in my blanket & you in your blanket.
Go ahead and fall asleep next to me… in your own cocoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...