Monday, October 17, 2011

Keeping Score

This boy I’ve spent some time with lately is a pretty smart man. We spent Saturday afternoon tailgating with a much older crowd in his hometown for the UofM vs. State game. Two of our good friends – who have been dating for a while now – joined us. When an older gentleman asked VPBF&I if we wanted to hop inside his RV for a drink, we had no problem with the idea. Ciroc&Cranberry on a warm, comfy seat with a nice, small-town man seemed perfect in the chilly afternoon air. King didn’t really like the idea, though – cause its entirely realistic that one of us planned to jump this old dude’s bones – and he followed us into the RV to (well, let’s be honest) babysit. I – on the other hand – was left alone. Confidence that I’ll come back to is an incredibly attractive quality – jealousy is not a characteristic I tolerate.+1pt for you, Sir.
(and +1 rather loud reward that evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...