Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Telephone Giggles

I had a dream about my bunni last night.
It was my birthday. All of our friends were throwing me a party and I really wanted her to be there. So I called her – cause she was in Europe, of course. I begged her to come back for my party and she giggled with satisfaction through the phone about my needy pleas. Then, in the end, she showed up to surprise me with tearful kisses&smiles.
It’s kind of wild how even the subconscious knows that she isn’t here anymore. Obviously I still dream of sitting next to her like normal. But I find myself more&more often dreaming that she isn’t there – for a reason besides having passed on, though.
I like to think she’s just letting me know that she’s still around for me in one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...