Friday, October 28, 2011

Dessert&Laughter

I go back&forth about whether or not I think joining a sorority was worth its ups&downs. Nights like last night, though, remind me just how lucky I am to have found my amazing sisters.
Every Thursday night we do Dessert&Revenge – one girl makes dessert each week and we watch ABC’s Revenge (DVRd at a time when we can all meet). We often have fun Saturday events planned like last weekend’s trip to the Apple Orchard and pumpkin carving session and this weekend, of course, is going to be filled with Halloween fun.
Yeah, we go to the bar – get a little wild – but the days&nights that we just stay in and laugh till our stomach’s ache have become more important than the parties lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...