Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Hugs

The FallColors came and went far too quickly this year.
I got a few good days outdoors to enjoy the beautiful season change, though.
I took a breath-taking walk with Mr.Unnicknameable through a park outside Detroit.
Even our highway-drive home was splashed with bright red, burnt orange, and vibrant yellow leaves.
And just days before the weather turned completely cold&rainy, my roommate, the puppymonster, & I went for a walk through “the bogs” near our home.
I’m so glad we soaked up the beauty while we could.


I miss the FallColors already – it’s like an old friend whose warm hug I wait an entire year for.
It’s well worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. it's crazy the best time of year is so quickly come and gone...

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...