Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Constructive Seasons

The one good thing about the season change around here is the fact that construction can’t continue through snow. I wait&wait for summer so I can drive around with my windows down & music blasting, soaking up the warm air – only to get stuck in construction no matter which route I take. Once the ice&snow comes, though, heaven forbid construction should slow me down on my commute to whatever cold destination I’m headed toward. Ofcourse, Betty has no air-conditioning… so I’m trying to decide whether or not I really miss the summer construction standstills or if I’m looking forward to blasting the heat on my feet and plowing through snow banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...