Monday, October 3, 2011

Puppy Monsters

I spent my summer with this monster. His name is Cash and he’s a 1.5 year old red lab. He’s the biggest baby I’ve ever met. He spooned with me through naps and snuggled up on my lap like a puppy – an 80lb puppy. My new monster is this girl. Her name is Hazel and she’s a 4 year old pitbull. She’s addicted to the rugs I have in my room – apparently both of us think hard woods are chilly (yet beautiful). She doesn’t snuggle – probably cause I won’t let her on my bed.

Animals come with a lot of responsibility. Too much for me. I enjoy the monsters I live with, but I don’t want a monster of my own anytime soon. I definitely don’t think I’m ready to have to please anyone (or anything) all the time.
And dog hair drives me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...