Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Guilt Trip

Something that drives me crazy: when people make me feel guilty for not “hanging out.” Yeah, I’m kind of an old lady and sometimes I like to go to bed early. But in general – when it's waking hours – I bend over backwards and go out of my way to make sure I spend time with my friends… honestly, whether I want to or not. So, when people make me feel guilty, I just want to say: screw you. I’m not in the mood. You know I will be soon enough. Just let me be. Making me feel guilty just makes me want to try less, cause clearly all the efforts I’ve put forth already haven’t been worth it.
Rar. I just want to snuggle down and watch the Nightmare Before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...