Thursday, October 13, 2011

NeedyGirl

I pride myself on never needing anybody. I’m not sure if it’s my “near death experience” of getting stranded in the downtown of a dangerous city with no phone or wallet that’s getting to me or simply the time of the month, but I’m feeling incredibly needy. Last night I re-organized my room for hours after walking the puppymonster and, once I’d finally made my comfy-queen-bed just the way I wanted it, I dreaded the idea of climbing in alone.
I love being alone.
I dislike not being alone.
I never want someone in my bed.
It’s my bed, not theirs.
I’m not a snuggler.
I’m not a bed-sharer.
But, right now, all I want to do is share my bed – nuzzle down under someone’s armpit and watch their chest rise&fall with each breath.
I never feel this way.
I don’t want things like that.
At this moment, though, I most definitely do.
“you were on my mind nine tenths of yesterday...”
Kimya Dawson – My Rollercoaster


photo taken by: the roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...