Thursday, October 20, 2011

SaladsAllDay

.I.Love.Salads.
Salad is one of the food phases I go on the most often.

I'm very particular about my salads, though. Every bite needs to be manageable. I hate when I order a salad and the lettuce is in massive chucks or the cherry tomatoes are whole. How am I supposed to put that in my mouth, people?
Thus, I tend to most enjoy my homemade salads. I cut&break up every last vegetable and buy the smallest fatfree croutons around. Then, every bite is delicious and has a little bit of everything in it.
Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of those salads are making me really hungry...They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...