Monday, October 3, 2011

BoobTube Time

I’ve never been good at watching a scheduled TV show. Mostly because I don’t like to wait a whole week to see what happens. I’m the notorious MarathonGirl who waits till the day of the finale then watches every episode in a row, so there’s little to no anticipation &/or letdown if something I want to happen doesn’t. Oddly enough in this Fall season I’ve found two shows that I dig enough to watch every week – neither at their scheduled time, though.
ABC’s PanAm and Revenge – I’m supporting my Disney Network and I didn’t even realize till after I’d fallen for the shows. They are both on at 10pm, though. Not diggin’ that whole late-night-early-morning routine - thus I'll have to catch them later.
Here’s my question: how are show ratings calculated? Should I turn on my TV every Sunday & Wednesday at 10pm – dimmed&muted – to support my shows?
Or maybe I should write fan mail

1 comment:

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...