Monday, October 31, 2011

Missing Days

Sometimes I just wake up missing her. There’s a little part of my heart that I can feel has wondered off and I’ve got no choice in the matter. I know my mood will swing back and my smile will brighten again, but on those days, there’s just an aching. There's a void that makes its presence known inside my world ...without reason or explanation... even when the night before was wonderful, the morning brings a sadness that I can’t shake till it shakes itself. It makes me hurt for the people around me – the ones who enjoyed the same great night only to find confusion in my blank morning stares. If I could explain, I would. But sometimes, I don’t realize it’s one of those days until I really let myself think – really let the silence seep into my pours and acknowledge: today, I really miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...