Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nickname Sally

I'm addicted to nicknames. I've definitely been a member of the Facebook Group "I Call People By Nicknames They'll Never Know" for years&years. In general, I do it so I can talk about people without them knowing. #Hashtag So&So on Twitter and they'll have no idea that I'm complaining about them. Text What'sHerName about BlaBlaBla while they're sitting right next to me on the couch. Yeah, it's vindictive&bitchy. I don't care.
My nicknames aren't always negative, though. Sometimes I just don't want someone to know I'm thinking&talking about them as much as I am. Right now I want to nickname the boy who's holding my attention, yet nothing seems to fit. I shouldn't&never have this much trouble - but I feel like I'll be saying this nickname a lot, so I want it to be really good.
Weird. Weird. Weird.
I strongly dislike caring this much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You

Everyone Knows How Much I Love You by: Kyle McCarthy On Sale 6/23/2020 Talk about self-destruction! Rose is probably one of the most annoyin...